Android is one of the most popular and best Operating system all over the world. Today the growth for Android has rapidly increased and it is stable by competing in the market. As of now, we know that maximum people are using the Android OS which is responsible for attracting various individuals. The Android provides most advanced and understandable features where any one can access to it accurately as well as easy way. This provides a huge collection of apps and has an option of updating time to time.
Android users really feel very comfortable and very much they were likely to spend more time. But Some times they face the difficulty as the apps that run on OS lead to the error or hang up and so on. So the present tutorial helps you to understand why the error says, unfortunately, App has stopped has been encountered and what are the solutions for it. Any of the individuals can access the tutorial for free any where and any time.
Best Solution for Unfortunately App has Stopped Error
The following are the various methods that help us to clear the error encountered in a very easy way. One has to follow the instructions carefully before doing so. These are categorized as shown below.
- Clear the Cache and data.
- Uninstall and reinstall the App.
- Factory reset.
Clear the Cache and data
The very first method one has to make a look at clearing cache available at Application manager or Apps on the smart phones. This is one of the highly used methods and helps us to fix the error encountered without any fail. Follow the below path to clear the cache or the data in the simplest way.
- Clearing the cache as well as the data for all the apps at a glance: Go to Settings-> Storage->click on the cached data.
- Another method of clearing cache or the data to a specific application: Go to Settings->Apps-> All and select one specific app->clear cache and data.
- The other method is clearing the cache and data with the help of automatic clean up app say, clean master.
Finally, one has to restart the device and verify the status as the error has been disappeared or not. This is one of the best ways in solving the error. Even though you face the same then try for other methods mentioned below.
Uninstall and reinstall the App
Due to the issues encountered, the app may not work properly. It shows the message as Unfortunately App has stopped. But to remove such errors, the simple way is to install and uninstall the app through accessing the store by solving the issue.
- Go to Settings-> Application Manager-> All.
- Select the App that shows the error as unfortunately, App stopped working-> click to uninstall the app.
- Then go to play store-> search the same app which you have uninstalled before-> download it.
- Once the download process gets completed, install the app.
This way, the error encountered can be cleared.
The Factory reset is one of the best and ultimate methods which is used and help to come out from the problem more easily. When you reset the phone, make sure that you have made a copy without any fail. As because once you reset the phone, will erase the entire data or the information likely downloaded the app and so on. Follow the below path to reset the mobile successfully.
- Go to settings-> One has to select back up-> reset option.
- Then one has to click on backup and reset-> So that you will get another option.
- Click on factory data reset.
These are the few methods that eliminate the error Unfortunately App has Stopped encountered. One has to solve the issue by following the above-mentioned methods.
Finally, we are here to provide the best methods for the error Unfortunately App has Stopped. One has to follow the instructions carefully. If you like the article can share with your friends as well as on the social networking sites. And for any doubts, can comment on the below section provided. Thank you for the visit.